Thursday, September 23, 2010

Stray Dog

Today, one of my roommates came home from a walk down by the river with her dog with another dog.  At first I thought she was dog-sitting but it turns out the dog is a stray.  She said she tried knocking on houses nearby but no one answered.  Now, we have the dog temporarily until the pound opens back up.  The Muncie Public Pound doesn't open til Monday but she doesn't want to take it there because they exterminate dogs.  The private pound in Muncie isn't open until Tuesday, so either way, we are likely going to have the dog for some time.  I'm going home this weekend so hopefully when I get back, the dog will be reunited with its owner or have found a good home.  If you're missing a white, fluffy, mail dog, let me know... We might have your dog

No comments:

Post a Comment