Thursday, October 14, 2010

Research Process

I'm not sure how I feel about working in groups for a paper.  I don't know how much will be group oriented but I hope its not much.  I don't really enjoy working in groups too much, but I will make it work. I think for our topic, we're going to do replays in the MLB.  I feel that the topic can be argued either way fairly well.  Baseball traditionalists don't want to see the game tainted by replays.  They want the human element.  Some people, and myself, would like to see some form of video replay in baseball, on plays that change the game or history.  I believe replay should have been made on the missed perfect game earlier this year.  It was a missed chance at history.  I think we are going to have a good topic for the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment