Thursday, October 7, 2010

Upcoming NBA season

When I was much younger, I followed the NBA pretty closely.  Most people remember the days of the Pacers having Reggie, Rik Smits, and the Davis boys.  Its been a long time since those days and I've hardly watched a game since.  I have found the the NBA to be to drama filled and whiney.  Every player seems to whine and complain about every missed call or a call they think was bad.  It all really deterred me from watching the game.  I don't think the NBA is really going to catch my attention all that much now either.  A few teams seem to be stacked and the rest and lined up with mediocre players at best.  It doesn't help that the home town team isn't worth much either.  The only players I really like to watch are Kevin Durant and Derek Rose and that really isn't worth watching an entire whiney, complain-filled game.  I recently picked up NBA 2k11 and that game is great.  All the NBA action without the whining and complaining.  Maybe it will provoke me to sit and watch a couple real games this year.

1 comment:

  1. I used to follow the Pacers, but they've gotten pretty boring. What do you think of the Heat?

    ReplyDelete